It seems like these beginning months of the year are packed with birthday celebrations! I’m all for that!
So, in the spirit of celebrating the life of loved ones, pets and friends, let’s practice lettering “Happy Birthday”!
Do this to get started:
- download & print the lettering page (see the link below)
- grab your favorite pens
- go to your favorite quiet space
- trace over the gray lettered words
- practice copying the font styles
- practice your own lettering styles
- get lost in the art of lettering while focusing on the word or phrase of the week
Over time, your lettering will improve and you’ll find your mindset changing for the better.
The phrase to practice lettering this week is “Happy Birthday”.
- Click here to print the lettering page for this week.
- Click here to print a blank lined page for more lettering practice.
Here are some of my favorite pens I’m using this week: